The High Point City Council meets in official session on the 1st and 3rd Monday of every month at 5:30 p.m., in Council Chambers on the third floor of the Municipal Building, 211 South Hamilton Street. The Public Comment Period has been scheduled for the 1st Monday of every month at 5:30 p.m.
- The Public Comment Policy.
- A Finance Committee Meeting is held on the Thursday preceding the 1st and 3rd Monday meeting at 4:00 p.m.
- On the Thursday following the 1st and 3rd Monday meeting, a Manager's Briefing Session is held at 9 a.m. (Please note: if there are no matters to discuss, these meetings are subject to cancellation)
- All meetings except Closed Sessions are open to the public.
- Minutes and agendas are available online.
Your attendance and participation are encouraged and highly valued.